- Health Insurance
- HICA's Top Health Insurance Tips
- Health Insurance for Singles, Couples and Families
- Health Insurance for Overseas Visitors
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Switching Health Funds
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn More
- Travel Insurance
- About Us
- Cover Selector
- Tax Saver
Personal Accident - Security Plus Premier
Accidents can happen at anytime. Yet still we don’t expect them to happen to us.
Once you’ve dealt with the initial pain, disruption and inconvenience, the consequences linger on – and the bills keep coming, and depending on the severity of your injuries, you might also need to make costly adjustments to your home: installing ramps, guard rails for example. And the list goes on.
That’s why preparing for the unexpended makes good sense.
Security Plus Premier is an accident cover from Chartis, designed to minimise the inconvenience and disruption an accident may cause by providing benefits that most others don’t offer. It is all about helping you resume normal life as soon as you can. Security Plus Premier provides you with a lump sum benefit that you can use any way you want, to help with expenses or take a holiday to recover – it’s yours to decide.
Security Plus Premier offers you and your family financial assistance from as little as $9.95^ per month to help you maintain your lifestyle after an accidental injury. Security Plus Premier is available to those between the ages of 18 and 74, with automatic acceptance regardless of your current state of health.
Benefits at a glance
• Lump sum cash benefits for simple fractures through to permanent disabilities including quadriplegia and paraplegia
• Up to $100,000* accidental loss of life death benefit
• Extra cash benefit payable if you are bedridden for more than 48 consecutive hours**
• Additional benefits including home renovation, vocational retraining & education fee assist
• Choose cover with maximum compensation from $100,000 to $400,000
• Lump sum cash payout in addition to any other entitlements
• You’re covered anywhere in the world 365 days a year – at work, on holiday, driving or at home
• Guaranteed acceptance - No medical checks required!
• And Lifetime cover once you have a policy
• This policy rewards you everyday providing exclusive access to Premier Rewards, a benefit program that offers rewards & discounts in various categories such as travel, entertainment, shopping, dining, health & lifestyle
*Based on Level 4 plan, aged 74 and under
** If injured as a result of events 1 to 6 and 8 to 10, and confined to bed as a bedcare patient for more than 48 consecutive hours under the continuous care of a professional career and certified as necessary by a legal qualified medical practitioner for a maximum period of thirteen (13) weeks.
^Based on a Level 1 for You Only plan, aged 74 and under
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organisation serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables personal insurance clients to manage virtually any risk with confidence.
Chartis Australia Insurance Limited (Chartis) ABN 93 004 727 753 AFSL 381686, the issuer of Security Plus Premier. You should read the Personal Accident Security Plus Premier Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’) available from this website and consider the PDS in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product. Health Insurance Consultants Australia (HICA) act as referrer of Chartis and may receive a referral fee if you decide to buy this product. JM 11/00117
HICA does not provide advice about whether this personal accident insurance product is suitable for your personal needs and objectives. You need to consider the appropriateness of the product in light of your objectives or needs before making a decision to acquire the product. To do this, you should read the Policy Disclosure Statement (PDS) and policy wording in the relevant Personal Accident cover brochure before making any decision.